Internet portal of public authorities of the Kemerovo regionwww.kemobl.ru
Council of People's Deputies of the Kemerovo Regionwww.sndko.ru
"One Window" is a systematic approach to free support of investment projects from the stage of idea to the implementation of the project.
Investment Agency of Kuzbass is a specialized organization which interacts with investors on a "one-window" basis, being the main entry point for investors in the Kemerovo Region - Kuzbass.
Investment project support is a set of activities carried out by the Agency free of charge, aimed at providing informational, legal, administrative and organizational support for the implementation of the investment project.
Support principles (services provided by the Agency):
At the pre-investment stage:
1. Assistance in search of "business angels", venture investments, loans and other sources of financing investment projects by sending official proposals and participating in the presentation of projects at individual meetings, forums, exhibitions and other public events;
2. Consultations on the preparation of a business plan, feasibility study, presentation of the project and other materials necessary to attract financial resources, including credit;
3. Site selection for the implementation of the project, taking into account the specifics of the investment project and the requirements of territorial planning documents and urban planning;
4. Posting information about the investment project on the Investment Portal keminvest.ru;
5. Recommendations on obtaining all types of state support for the implementation of the project, inc. inclusion in the List of priority investment projects of Kuzbass, in the register of residents of Techno parks of Kuzbass, etc.
At the stage of implementation of the investment project:
1. Providing a recommendations on the procedure for obtaining state and municipal services, including verification of prepared applications, staffing, optimization of source documents, the procedure and list of administrative procedures necessary for the implementation of an investment project;
2. Sending appeals on behalf of the investor to state authorities and local self-government, as well as to natural monopolies about receiving services, clarifications, or about reducing the time for consideration of previously filed appeals (applications), as well as receiving the results of consideration of appeals;
3.Analysis of the results of services in state authorities, local authorities and natural monopolies, sending appeals to supervisory and controlling bodies in case of unreasonable refusal to provide services, or the results of services being rendered inconsistent with current legislation;
4. Monitoring (control) over the course of consideration of appeals in state authorities and local self-government, subjects of natural monopolies, as well as supervisory and controlling bodies;
5. Organization and holding of conciliation meetings with representatives of state authorities, local authorities and natural monopolies on the issues of obtaining services in the interests of the implementation of the investment project.
6. Assistance in the preparation of concession agreements and documents for public-private partnership in the framework of the investment project.